On that note, where do you keep your books?
Mine are in a chest my grandma bought at a convent in the 60’s.
Photo reply with a picture of your books or telling us how you store them!
111 Notes/ Hide
- daphneesparza likes this
- writersmovement answered: In the bottom of a closet. It’s my stash.
- blujayblogs answered: your’s looks so organized, mine are in piles by my bed. Piles on my desk. Piles in the living room…..god i need to get a grandpa
- allthingslibrary answered: On every spare surface.
- grplteens reblogged this from heyteenbookshey
- jesssssssssika likes this
- bella284 answered: shelves fireplace mantle three corner shelves! Everywhere!
- elizabethr95 reblogged this from heyteenbookshey
- elizabethr95 likes this
- anac2016 likes this
- scared-of-this-world answered: In my room on a bookshelf-until I got too many books that is…
- iamtoolazytothinkofaname reblogged this from heyteenbookshey
- verivala likes this
- littlemisscaptain likes this
- littlemisscaptain answered: C:\Users\William\Pictures\2013-01-21\003.JPG This is the only bookshelf in my room, sadly. I need a bigger one; and more books. <’3
- roxymichelle likes this
- jake-line16 likes this
- jake-line16 said: i would luv to have tht many books
- theyoungandwrecked likes this
- animejazmine answered: mine !.. I put them on boxes .. many old boxes .. hahah .. (my answer is useless )
- bewarethejabberjay answered: At home I have full floor-to-ceiling bookshelves covering a wall of my room. Sadly, at college I can only have one overflowing small shelf
- to-be-fit-or-not-to-be-fit answered: I store my favorite books on a shelf in my room. The rest of books are easier for my whole family to access in our front room.
- kellycharron answered: In five bookshelves in three rooms. I’m a bit of a book hoarder
- gabimartuccisalles answered: Mine are all locked in a suite case in my room so my sister won’t snick out!
- nowhannah answered: in my dresser
- tiny-typewriters likes this
- humaninterupted reblogged this from heyteenbookshey
- thedetermined03 likes this
- britbrew reblogged this from heyteenbookshey
- jvdbooks answered: I have three bookshelves; I had to get rid of some of my books because of lack of space. jvd
- ghostspaceprincess likes this
- bertossi93 likes this
- angelalovestoread likes this
- secondstarto-theright likes this
- shelquanda reblogged this from heyteenbookshey
- mandabeth03 answered: In lots of bens and boxes and on my many bookshelves
- making-a-ruckus answered: falling off my bookshelf!
- christinax290 answered: my shelf’s full, my desk (on top and below my desk) are also full of books. that’s why, i’m storing my books under my bed now
- winterheadquarters likes this
- theka2y answered: Everywhere.
- writing-is-better-than-talking likes this
- superwholock-obviously answered: When I moved and was un-packing, I had alredy filled all the bookcases I owned…and still had two more boxes to go. So my books reside where
- asyouwishdarling answered: I put mine on a shelf!
- hazysky likes this
- iamponine answered: I keep them on various shelves.
- katierosieloveyou likes this
- manddy1998 likes this