Q:I've been suffering from writer's block for two weeks now. Do you have any tips as to how to snap out of it?
Keep writing. Write every day, even if it’s something small and uninspiring. The last time I had writer’s block, I wrote dirty limericks for weeks until I pulled myself out my slump.
15 Notes/ Hide
- boneygoat said: Meditation will help
- olivierland likes this
- nikiforova-mariya234 likes this
- miceandmayfire likes this
- bestoflouisville101 likes this
- gaslighter likes this
- m-shka likes this
- whereanodysseylies likes this
- and-the-point-is likes this
- vanilee likes this
- berserkerbearsbabblings said: reading something always helps me. go for a walk, garden, wash dishes, watch a movie etc.
- feelingnoodles likes this
- badpenny said: When i’m suffering from the block I chill and let mind wonder and try to imagine my main characters doing exactly what i’m doing. The situation usually resolves itself . BadPenny
- runthislikealionisallido likes this
- mondler-addict likes this
- ashleyernestine likes this
- heyteenbookshey posted this