Q:Hello ! c: You give a lot of amazing book recommendations, and I was wondering if you could help me out. I'm trying to look for some books to read that are a bit like Perks of Being a Wallflower, Thirteen Reasons Why, or any books dealing with suicide or drug abuse struggles. :3 Maybe even some in poem form.
Jinx by Margaret Wild would totally be your jam. Written in verse, coming of age of the best kind, lot’s of grieving through negative action. You’d love it.
10 Notes/ Hide
- hope4somethingmore likes this
- y0kee likes this
- savannaisepic likes this
- meganholme likes this
- cc63304 likes this
- meggymonster30 likes this
- mgalibroatlapis likes this
- idontreallyknowanymore likes this
- orlylover94 likes this
- neverknewandneverwill likes this
- alaskaissofaraway likes this
- an-ambiguous-smile likes this
- heyteenbookshey posted this